Friday, November 30, 2012

%$$$ Best Revews Hyperion Eos0606I Dc Balancing Charger 6S, 6A, 50W


Buy Hyperion Eos0606I Dc Balancing Charger 6S, 6A, 50W

Hyperion Eos0606I Dc Balancing Charger 6S, 6A, 50W
Most of the patron reviews inform that the Hyperion Eos0606I Dc Balancing Charger 6S, 6A, 50W from Publisher ,are quality product. It could be a pretty great product for the value. You can scan overview from consumers to find out additional from their past experiences. The customers feedback will give you a nice suggestion of the price and nice satisfaction of the products.

All in all, we are actually suggest Hyperion Eos0606I Dc Balancing Charger 6S, 6A, 50W fou you. This shopping online sellers supply the best quality and save cost value which integrated super save shipping (in U.S.A. only). Reading opinions gives you using a a great deal of fuller details from the cons and pros in the Hyperion Eos0606I Dc Balancing Charger 6S, 6A, 50W.


Hyperion EOS 0606i 6S 6A max CHARGER (DC) now with STORE MODE. Integrated LBA balancer for LiPoly(3.7v), LiFePO4/A123(3.3v). Also Nicd, NiMH, and Lead-Acid charge modes. Dataport for PC software. 11v~15VDC Inputs - Hyperion and XH Balance Multi-Adapter included for 2S to 6S packs! Version "C" come with original HP and XH type multi adapters."C" type has LIPO and LIFE are both on same menu level as PB, NiCd and NiMH. (It was in a sub menu in "B" type)

Hyperion Eos0606I Dc Balancing Charger 6S, 6A, 50W Feature

  • Great charger at an amazing Price! Includes Charge and Discharge Modes.
  • Charges 1s-6s Lithium Polymer and A123 batteries as well as Nimh, Nicad and Lead Acid
  • Max Charge Amps: 6 Amps
  • Max Total Charge Watt Output: 50 Watts
  • Requires DC power source
  • Find for item features and simillar products of Hyperion Eos0606I Dc Balancing Charger 6S, 6A, 50W. Help in your choosing.

    Tags: Hyperion Eos0606I Dc Balancing Charger 6S, 6A, 50W, Hyperion Eos0606I Dc Balancing Charger 6S, 6A, 50W review, buy save Hyperion Eos0606I Dc Balancing Charger 6S, 6A, 50W





    No comments:

    Post a Comment